Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lately

I made yummy bread with my boos. I found the recipe in Mitten Strings for God by Katrina Kennison. I highly, highly recommend this book to all you mamas out there. Bread was easy and tasty.



We had my precious, hilarious, lovable niece over to play. I had her and the twins do a few "exercises" in order to create a few moments of calm.



My handsome and very handy man made me a foot stool to make giving our baby boy his bottles much more comfortable and easy on my granny knees. Love this man!!





I took my bigs to the Green Corner Store to get kombucha and ice cream sammies from Loblolly Creamery. Deeeelirsh!! (V on left) I also bought myself some of my new favorite make up...made locally here in Little Rock. Etniq is the brand and it is amazing and great for sensitive skinned, chemically conscious peops.


I am loving being able to take my girls on a date about once a week or every other week. Their favorite place: Black Angus. Such sweet times with my girls over chicken strips and fries.

I discovered this book on hubby's side of the bookshelf. I am in love. Head over heals in love, I tell ya!! So so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment