Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving Thanks

As always, an eventful Thanksgiving was had by our family. Gramm puked his little guts up on Thanksgiving Day and had to sit out the evening festivities. I was already at Shermee's house with the twins when the aforementioned illness took place. It was not fun being away from my boy when he's sick. Daddy took excellent care of him and Gramm was feeling better in no time. The rest of our weekend was wonderful and we had some fab family time and lots of laughs.



The girls are really into climbing right now. Our sweet friends gave us a slide and the girls have had so much fun climbing and sliding on their new toy!

Vivi front and center.
Brooklyn sliding.

In other news, both babies are officially weaned. I know, they are nearing two. I know they are not babies anymore, but I am still sad! I love nursing my babies. Vivi weaned herself a few months ago, but little Miss Brooklyn was holding on. It's been two weeks since I stopped nursing her and she still asks to nurse when she's upset. Somebody help me, the child breaks my heart!

I am working on this advent calendar for my boy this afternoon. Since I am no longer nursing a babe, I have a bit more energy and am trying to give up my afternoon nap. :)

Hope you all enjoyed a weekend with family. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment